The Heart Health Collection
Pack size: 4 x 28 capsules (28-day supply)
Support your heart, cholesterol, blood flow and energy levels* with four scientifically researched supplements.
1x Ateronon Heart+
1x Blood Flow+
1x Black Garlic+
1x Co-Enzyme Q10+
What is The Heart Health Collection?
All the good stuff in one collection. Each contains a 28-day supply of supplements from our heart health range. This combination of key nutrients offers support for your heart, cholesterol, blood flow, circulation and energy levels*.
Dubbed the ‘tomato pill’ by the media, our patented LactoLycopene formulation is combined with thiamin and selenium to support a healthy heart. The amount of lycopene in each capsule is equivalent to 1kg of cooked tomatoes.
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart*
- Proven lycopene absorption through our unique, patented LactoLycopene formulation
- Over £12m spent on research and development, studied at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Addenbrooke’s)
- Suitable for statin users
Find out more about Ateronon Heart+
Containing CocoActiv, the only cocoa flavanol extract recognised by the European Food Safety Authority for being able to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels and contribute to normal blood flow*. Dubbed the 'Chocolate Pill', Blood Flow+ has been covered extensively in the UK media.
- Contains a highly potent cocoa flavanol extract
- Helps maintain the elasticity of blood vessels, which contributes to normal blood flow*
- Two capsules contains the equivalent of 400g of dark chocolate in just 4 calories
Find out more about Blood Flow+
Using a unique ageing process, we formulated a flavourless, odourless and highly concentrated fermented garlic extract that helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy heart. Each 250mg capsule contains 10x more S-Allylcysteine and polyphenol content than fresh garlic.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart*
- Contains 10x more concentrated S-allylcysteine content than raw garlic extract
Find out more about Black Garlic+
Co-enzyme Q10 is a vital substance our cells need to generate energy, but the level in our bodies diminishes with age or the use of statins. Co-enzyme Q10+ is 18x more absorbable than standard co-enzyme Q10 powder, making it an ideal way to top up your levels daily.
- Helps you replenish the CoQ10 levels in your body every day
- 18x more absorbable than CoQ10 powder
- Suitable for statin users
Find out more about Co-Enzyme Q10+
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 1.5mg of thiamin, 250mg of cocoa flavanols and 250mg of black garlic.
- Ateronon Heart+ - take one capsule per day
- Blood Flow+ - take two capsules per day
- Black Garlic+ - take one capsule per day
- Co-Enzyme Q10+ - take one capsule per day
Blood Flow+ - Cocoactiv 660mg
Black Garlic+ - Black Garlic Extract 250mg
Co-Enzyme Q10+ - Co-Enzyme Q10 Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex 250mg
Ateronon Heart+: LactoLycopene Complex (Soy and Milk), Capsule shell (Gelatin, Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), White Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Thiamin), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite (Selenium), Vitamin B12
Blood Flow+: CocoActiv (Cocoa Extract, Maltodextrin), Capsule shell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Black Garlic+:Allium sativum L 10:1 Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Co-Enzyme Q10+: Co-Enzyme Q10 Cyclodextrin Inclusion Complex, Capsule shell (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in the EU.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in bold within the ingredients list.
When it comes to food supplements one size doesn't fit all, so we can't guarantee success for everyone. If you are not 100% happy please contact our Customer Care team, who can arrange help to find an alternative that works for you.