The Women's Health Collection
Save more than 10% against individual pack prices on four complementary and easy-to-absorb supplements to support women’s health, all in one easy-to-manage to bundle. Save even more when you purchase on subscription.
- 1x Ateronon Heart+
- 1x Turmeric+
- 1x Vitamin D+
- 1x Black Garlic+
What is The Women’s Health Collection?
All the good stuff in one collection. Each contains a 28-day supply of four scientifically researched and easy-to-absorb supplements for women’s health in an easy-to-manage supply. This combination of key nutrients is designed to offer complementary support for your joints, heart and general wellbeing.
Dubbed the ‘tomato pill’ by the media, our patented LactoLycopene formulation is combined with thiamin and selenium to support a healthy heart. The amount of lycopene in each capsule is equivalent to 1kg of cooked tomatoes.
- Contributes to the normal function of the heart*
- Proven lycopene absorption through our unique, patented LactoLycopene formulation
- Over £12m spent on research and development, studied at Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Addenbrooke’s)
- Suitable for statin users
Find out more about Ateronon Heart+
Each capsule of Turmeric+ contains 500mg of our patented combination of curcumin and soy lecithin, 30x more absorbable than ordinary turmeric. This best-selling supplement increases the body’s absorption of curcumin by mimicking the natural action of eating turmeric with food.
- 30x more absorbable than standard turmeric
- Includes Vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Helps maintain normal muscle function after high-intensity exercise
- Scientifically researched and Informed-Sport Certified
Find out more about Turmeric+
Using a unique ageing process, we formulated a flavourless, odourless and highly concentrated fermented garlic extract that helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and a healthy heart. Each 250mg capsule contains 10x more S-Allylcysteine and polyphenol content than fresh garlic.
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Helps to maintain a healthy heart*
- Contains 10x more concentrated S-allylcysteine content than raw garlic extract
Find out more about Black Garlic+
The essential vitamin for normal calcium absorption to promote healthy bones, contributing to the normal function of our muscles and immune system. 25 micrograms of vitamin D3 delivered in sunflower oil and new capsule technology ensure you get your daily recommended dose.
- Helps to maintain normal bones and teeth*
- Supports your immune system
- An easy-to-absorb formulation
Find out more about Vitamin D+
*The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 1.5mg of thiamin, 25µg of vitamin D and 250mg of black garlic.
- Ateronon Heart+ - take one capsule per day
- Turmeric+ - take one tablet per day
- Vitamin D+ - take one capsule per day
- Black Garlic+ - take one capsule per day
- Turmeric+ - Curcuma Phospholipid complex 500mg
- Ateronon Heart+ - LactoLycopene 350mg (Lycopene 7mg)
- Black Garlic+ - Black Garlic Extract 250mg
- Vitamin D3- 25µg
Ateronon Heart+: LactoLycopene Complex (Soy and Milk), Capsule shell (Gelatin, Red Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide), White Rice Powder, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Thiamin), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite (Selenium), Vitamin B12
Turmeric+: Curcuma Phospholipid Complex (Soy), Microcrystalline Cellulose, DiCalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Croscarmellose, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone, Silicon Dioxide
Black Garlic+:Allium sativum L 10:1 Extract, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
Vitamin D+: Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin D3, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Red Iron Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide)
Manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) facility in the EU.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet or a healthy lifestyle. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or pharmacist before taking supplements. If you suffer any adverse reaction whilst using a supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Allergens are highlighted in bold within the ingredients list.
When it comes to food supplements one size doesn't fit all, so we can't guarantee success for everyone. If you are not 100% happy please contact our Customer Care team, who can arrange help to find an alternative that works for you.