- Our Turmeric+ Gold is the most advanced and purest turmeric supplement for bones and joints in our range - containing curcumin, vitamin C and sunflower lecithin.
- Our patented Curcuma Phospholipid Complex boosts curcuminoid absorption 30 times.
- Easy-to-swallow capsules.
- Includes vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
- Scientifically researched and Informed Sport Certified
- Turmeric+ Gold is highly bioavailable and 30 times more absorbable than ordinary turmeric powder. Our purest formulation contains curcumin, vitamin C and sunflower lecithin, and is free from allergens.
Vegetarian & Vegan Suitable
Gluten Free & Lactose Free
What is Turmeric+ Gold?
Turmeric has 53 different names in Sanskrit, each describing a special quality that ancient Indians attributed to their beloved spice, from survana (golden colour), to bhadra (auspicious or lucky).
The active ingredient in turmeric is curcumin and it’s this that’s subject to ongoing scientific and medical research studies.
Each Turmeric+ Gold capsule contains 300mg of Curcuma Phospholipid Complex, a unique patented combination of curcumin with sunflower lecithin, making it suitable for those with allergies. Our formulation is 30 times more absorbable than standard turmeric powder. It increases the body’s absorption of curcumin by mimicking the natural action of eating turmeric with food.
Each capsule also contains vitamin C, which contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage. Vitamin C also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Turmeric+ Gold has been officially recognised and certified by Informed-Sport, an international body that ensures supplements are produced to a high standard and can be used in professional sport. Every batch of Turmeric+ Gold is rigorously tested for quality and for banned substances at the organisation's world-class laboratory, ensuring it can be used safely by elite athletes.
What’s the difference? Turmeric+ Gold versus Turmeric+
|Active ingredient||Meriva(R) WA: turmeric extract, sunflower lecithin||Meriva(R): turmeric extract, soya lecithin, microcrystalline cellulose|
|Amount of active ingredient (Curcuma Phospholipid Complex)||300mg||500mg|
|Amount of Curcumin||100mg||100mg|
Take one or two capsules per day in the evening with or without food
No known issues taking this product with alcohol
Does not contain gluten or lactose
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Due to possible stimulation of bile secretion, curcumin is not recommended in case of obstruction of bile duct, cholangitis, liver diseases, gallstones or any other biliary diseases
|Ingredient||Per capsule||% NRV*|
|Curcuma Phospholipid Complex/WA
of which Curcumin
* Nutrient Reference Value
Free from Titanium Dioxide
Curcuma Phospholipid Complex/WA (Meriva® WA): Sunflower Lecithin, Curcuma longa Extract; Capsule shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Bulking agent: Rice Flour; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Meriva® is a trademark of Indena SpA, Italy.